Pacific Western maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, frame, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the materials, data, text, images, video, or audio for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission from Pacific Western.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Pacific Western. Pacific Western neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Pacific Western.
2. While Pacific Western uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Pacific Western makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Pacific Western assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Pacific Western, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Pacific Western also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials including data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Pacific Western. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Pacific Western and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Pacific Western, or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that Pacific Western will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Pacific Western has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. We regret that we are unable to accept liability for carry-on baggage brought onto our buses. Maximum baggage liability in the event of lost, stolen or damaged goods or personal baggage is $100.00. Any damage or loss must be reported to P.W. Transportation Ltd. on the day of arrival otherwise P.W. Transportation Ltd. is not liable. If you require additional insurance, contact your insurance company.
8. Pacific Western uses Social Media networks, specifically Facebook to share and promote service changes, service updates, specials and promotions with our customers. We welcome participation and discussion through our Social Media channels. We have the right, at our discretion, to remove any posts containing personal attacks, profanity, nudity, hate speech or illegal material from our Social Media channels, as well as revoke privileges to post to our pages. Passengers and individuals should not use these services (i.e. contact our Twitter or Facebook accounts) to post commercial posts or request ticket information, purchases, ticket changes, specific travel quotes, or other personal travel service requests. Also, for your privacy protection, we also request that passengers do not post personal contact information to our Social Network channels. All passenger inquiries should be directed to our website http://www.pacificwesterntoronto.com to our toll free phone 1-800-387-6787. Pacific Western will do its best to ensure all messaging sent out via Social Media is accurate and timely; however prices, services and specials may be subject to change without notice. Our Social Media channels are not monitored 24/7. Opinions expressed in non-Pacific Western posts are not necessarily those of Pacific Western and its employees, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these posts. If you have any questions about our use of Social Media, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Pacific Western may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Each time you visit this Site, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions as they exist on the date of your visit. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.